About Me

My photo
i am me. simply me with a little bit of everything nice., plus a little bit of everything n0t so nice. so yeah, i'm human and i love God. :)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

between the two of them..

In the silence, I remembered this one time that I never told anybody about.
The time we were walking. Just the three of us. And I was in the middle.
I don’t remember where we were walking to or where we were walking from.
I don’t even remember the reason why we were together.
I just remember walking between them and feeling was never the same.,
they used to be together then for somehow it change,
it was kinda awkward, walking between them..

I felt sorry for i know i have hurt her, but i never wanted to hurt her, i chose her before him,
but i guess it was too late. and we we're wrong..



No comments: